Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mrs. Gunther Day 1 Questions

1) How do you plan on choosing a career?
I am going to do what I feel would be best for me. I'm going to ask my parents, grandparents and friends for help. I can also receive help through God and the Bible. I will choose a career that I will enjoy.
2) Does your gender matter? 
Yes, gender can matter sometimes. If you are a woman and are planning to have a family someday, you may choose a career that you can have a flexible schedule or only work a few times a week. If you plan to have a family and are a man, then it may not matter to you as much. You may still want a job that doesn't have late/early hours so you can spend time with your family.
3) Who will help you chose a career?
My friends, family, teachers, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and God.
4) Can the Bible offer any help?
Yes, the Bible offers lots of guidance and support. It helps you know what to do and how to do it. The Bible tells you what is right and wrong and gives really good advice.

1 comment:

  1. Gentry,

    Well done at answering the questions. I would recommend answering in paragraph form so that you won't have to take the time to merge the answers later. Lastly, please focus your responses to things that apply to you (ie. don't say something about being male, as you are female).

    ReplyDelete